Google+ peggy aplSEEDS: Artist Trading Cards

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Artist Trading Cards


Last November, my sister had an "Artist Trading Card" birthday party. After dinner, she brought out cards, paints, pens, glue, papers and all sorts of other materials and she introduced us to ATCs. She told us they should measure 2.5 inches by 3.5 inches (she pre-cut them for us) and had all of us making (or attempting to make) our first one. Here is mine.

Yesterday, I decided to make another one for Valentine's day (see my previous post). Maybe one day I can really make some to trade with other artists around the world. For now, I'll do some practicing first!

1 blog hugs:

Anonymous said...

I just dropped by from Sagescript to say hello from Toronto. I think your Valentine's card from the previous post is lovely.

Marie

Related Posts with Thumbnails