Google+ peggy aplSEEDS: Happy Day!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Day!


Well, this is certainly a happy day!  Another surprise in my inbox!  Martina from artymarty emailed me with news that I won her supplementary prize!  It is a beautiful soldered pendant, something i have been wanting to try my hand at!  Last year, I even bought the supplies for soldering but never got around to starting.  Maybe this will give me added inspiration!
Thank you so much Martina, for your lovely pendant!  I'm so glad you decided to add another prize!

3 blog hugs:

Jona Panesa said...

its lovely!!! can't wait till you make your own soldered pendants. they will surely be beautiful too.

Abbie said...

It must be your VERY lucky day, as you have also won my giveaway.. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by Art and Soul by Deborah, and for becoming a follower. I love to sow seeds of faith too! I am looking forward to sharing Art, Faith and Inspiration, Many Blessing, Deborah
Your art is lovely!

Related Posts with Thumbnails