Google+ peggy aplSEEDS: WOYWW: Kitchen Stuff, etc.

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

WOYWW: Kitchen Stuff, etc.


I've been doing some organizing of a different sort!  I've been cleaning up and getting rid of old stuff in the kitchen, so my desk has some new knives and cooking utensils that I bought to replace them.


There is also a bag I used when I went to a wedding last weekend.  No, I didn't make it but I thought you would like the embroidery and beads...


Here is today's work in progress in my prayer journal...


and a finished illustration...


My major kitchen clean-up has kept me too busy to go desk hopping, so I only managed a few visits. Where does all the time go and why does it seem to go so much faster compared to when I was young! 


10 blog hugs:

Create With Joy said...

Your artwork is always so inspirational - but more importantly, your friendship is a blessing!

Have a beautiful week Peggy as you "Create With Joy"!

Annie said...

You'r bag is really gorgeous....love the colour and all thos fab beads.
Hugs,
Annie x #17

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Time does seem to go by a lot faster as we get older, but I think it has to do with how we overextend ourselves with work these days. Your illustration for your prayer journal is marvelous. Happy WOYWW! #35

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Peggy...I though time would slow down too as I got older...sadly no. Love your illustrations Cheers RobynO#24

Julia Dunnit said...

When you've worked out where all the time is going Peggy,please stop it, or at least make it slow down! You're right, I did need to see that beautiful bag, and as for the kitchen..my, that's a spring undertaking if I ever heard of one, I recently replaced a twenty year old saucepan..does that count?!!

Peggy Lin said...

The bag is so pretty and nice work Happy WOYWW hugs


Peggy #46

J said...

Gorgeous bag with all the beads etc.
Kitchen cupboard tidying isn't something I do with relish but it does make you feel as sense of satisfaction when its done and dusted.
Jan S no 37

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I love all your art work and the bag is gorgeous. Have a great woyww and happy crafting,
Angela x 30

Alexandra MacVean said...

I always love how you're able to capture such emotion on the faces of your illustrations, Peggy. Beautiful pages. :)

kiwimeskreations said...

Peggy your art is beautiful - as is that bag!! I love embroidery!
Those new knives look fabulous!
Blessings
Maxine

Related Posts with Thumbnails