Google+ peggy aplSEEDS: Reflecting on the Stations of the Cross

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Reflecting on the Stations of the Cross

This week is a very special time for Christians around the world.  It is a specially good time to take a break from our usual activities to reflect on our lives and celebrate the amazing love and faithfulness of God.

I designed some banners that we will use for our Stations of the Cross tradition on Holy Thursday.  I thought I'd share them with you.   









And so dear friends, I will be taking a break from blog visiting and posting til Easter.  Be blessed!


2 blog hugs:

Valrie said...

Peggy,

thanks for becoming a follower. I so enjoyed my visit here tonight. It is wonderful to connect with a fellow Christian. I pray you have a peaceful Easter as we all remember the sacrifice Christ made for us. When you are back to blogging hop over to my blog and join in the May Day Swap!

Valrie

Unknown said...

I loved that you shared this xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails