Google+ peggy aplSEEDS: What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday: Hola!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday: Hola!


Hola, mis amigos!  I have been on three airplane rides since last Wednesday's link party, and today, you will find my desk to be a hotel side table!  No time for a long post but on my desk are clues to where I have been these past few days...



I'm trying to write in my journal, but there just isn't enough time!



What's on Your Workdesk this Wednesday?   Peek at more desks from around the world or join the party! Happy WOYWW, everyone!

20 blog hugs:

okienurse said...

great looking journal hope you get time to write in it. I love to travel but I am also one of those people that like to have everything stay the same too. Hope you get to go home soon. Thanks for sharing. Vickie

Annie said...

Looks like you are a busy lady today. Hope you are enjoying your travels.
A x

Sarah said...

looking mucho lovely... lucky you enjoy the trip and hope you find space to journal!
I also have a Dutch pretties parcel giveaway on my blog today if you fancy some colour!
Thanks for sharing your WOYWW desk today,
Sarah at 3

Sunshine Girl said...

Oooh hope you have a fabulous trip and also get some time to update your journal - thanks for sharing.

Jona Panesa said...

I'm sure you are having a great time. enjoy your travel and for sure you got lots of memorabilia to put in your journal!

Unknown said...

You sound busy, hope you are having a good time.

JoZart Designs said...

Barcelona?? lucky you.... have a great time where ever.
JoZarty x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Great city!! Hope you are having an amazing time! xx

Neil said...

Thanks for sharing your space this week and I hope the rest of your week goes well!I'm jealous of your jetsetting, especially when I see Guggenheim............ Bless you.

SueH said...

Sounds like you’re having a fun trip and can’t wait to hear all about it when you get back.

Have a good week
Sue
X

marjoleincreatief said...

Lovely mess, enjoy being away and take time to write, so you can always read back and joy again this time when you read it

Greetings, marjolein

Theresa Plas said...

oooooo...where are you busy lady???

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

OMG! You're in Barcelona! :) That's my favorite city. Have fun! :)

MadeByKarla said...

That's great! I was just in Barcelona at the beginning of July. It's a beautiful city! I hope you're enjoying your travels in Spain. Where else have you been? I've never taken a travel journal with me before but I think I will next time :)
Karla #25

ScrappnBee said...

How great that you are able to post while travelling! It looks like you are having fun! Thanks for sharing...and good luck finding time to write in your journal! -Amanda

Tertia said...

Nothing better than traveling! Looks like you are having lots of fun. Enjoy!
Happy WOYWW

Yogi said...

thanks for the glimpse. Have a great day.

Joanne said...

Lucky girl, all that globe hopping.
Hugs Joanne xx

Genevive said...

what i cool life you have :)

Elizabeth said...

Hope you are still enjoying your trip and time with all those young people. What a place to be - there should be lots of photographs to scrap when you return. Elizabeth x #70

Related Posts with Thumbnails