Google+ peggy aplSEEDS: What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday: Prayer Journal in Progress

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday: Prayer Journal in Progress


Happy What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday, my dear blog friends!  On my desk are my standard journaling materials, and the page I am working on today...


If you happened to visit my previous post, you will know that this week we are celebrating the The Week of Prayer for Christian Unity.  This week is "about Christians deciding to make up.  We have called each other names in the past, and now we want to give each other one name that unites us all together, the name that links us to Christ, Christians, so that we can be friends again...Christian unity is about our different churches choosing to be friends, even though we are very different, copying the Lord who calls us all friends."  - Sword of the Spirit Reflection Guide.  We do not have to agree all the time to be friends.  We do not have to express our faith in the same way to be friends.  Let us stretch out our hands in friendship with one another. (Sharing this in Word Art Wednesday)


Aside from journal stuff, I also have a Christmas tag I won from Wendy, an ATC made by Joy and a re-usable card from Lindley.  Lindley didn't write directly on the card so that it can be reused!

Drop by the Stamping Ground for other desks to visit!

18 blog hugs:

Annie said...

Always such lovely artwork in the process over here....fab.
Hugs,
A x #47

okienurse said...

great looking desk and journal page! Have a great week. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #35

JoZart Designs said...

Lovely striking design... it will hold good impact! Great crafty desk as always,love jo x

Julia Dunnit said...

A re-useable card. That's very thoughtful! I think I always have too much to say, would have to send two! Love the sodft pencil colouring in your previous post, is that the plan for this journal page too I wonder.

MrsC.x said...

Happy WOYWW Mrs.C #45
craftylittlemoos.blogspot.com

Cardarian said...

Lovely art work and lovely thoughts - we had a lovely Sunday mass with a sermon on Christian Unity! May we all unite for a better world!
Lots of hugs,
Cardarian

Anonymous said...

So late - catching up from LAST week. But love the painting, as ever, and even this week's simple line drawing is compelling. Always a treat to visit your blog :)

Happy (late) WOYWW

MA (11 this week!)

Alison Scott said...

Lovely journal. Wonderful sentiment.
Happy WOYWW
#100

Katie said...

Love your desk! I love, love my Sakura Koi Watercolor travel set :) Great for ATCs! Love your journal and the sentiment too!

Katie

Lindsay Weirich said...

your desk is full yet peaceful! Happy WOYWW! Lindsay #138

trisha too said...

Looks like the beginning of another wonderful page, Peggy--your lettering is fantastic!

Happy WOYWW!
:)trisha #164 this week
and a little late!

Anne said...

A lovely desk. Very much like the tag and am sure your page will be lovely. Applaud the sentiments as well. Sorry I'm late. Anne x #145

SandeeNC said...

Love the start to your journal page and a great message today,one we can all use! Thanks for visiting my blog, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

mamapez5 said...

Hi Peggy. I didn't make it to the Wednesday hop again this week, but I am trying to call in on those I follow, or who follow me.
That's a lovely verse to be working on.
Out here.our little ex-pat churches have people from all denominations in the congregations, so we do our best to accommodate them all. As you say, we are all Christian, and that is what matters.
Enjoy your week. Kate x

KatzElbows said...

As always your desk is a beautiful place of inspiration. Thank you for sharing it, and also for stopping by my place.

Cheers, Rachel

Shoshi said...

Nice busy desk, Peggy, and what a beautiful journal page you are working on.

Thanks for your nice comment - the spoke guards are now finished and were installed on my wheelchair just in time for the craft show on Thursday! Everyone admired them and said I should be selling them but they take much too long to do for that! I want to make up some more, with different designs (e.g. zentangle, steampunk...)

Happy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi #147

Ali said...

Doing a belated skip around the WOYWW posts!

Your journal page is looking lovely - and what a super stash of goodies you got in the post! :)

Ali #77

April said...

I like your journal page - very nice sentiment. April #110

Related Posts with Thumbnails