Google+ peggy aplSEEDS: WOYWW: ATCs, Etc.

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

WOYWW: ATCs, Etc.


The days go by so quickly and before I know it, it's time for What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday!  I finally did some tidying up but as you can see,  I used the push back method to make space for a box filled with ATCs, both finished and unfinished.  I brought the box with me to a "paint party" my sister Patsy had last Friday (a holiday here in the Philippines).  Let me know if you would like one of these ATCs and I'll pick a name to send one to!


While tidying up, I found this old bible comic book.  I am thinking it can help me draw men if I keep looking at it, since I only like drawing girls...


Here is an illustration from my prayer journal for Word Art Wednesday, with a reminder that God works wonders.  We are claiming this as we pray for my Mom's healing.  


I hope all is well with you today, whichever day you visit.  Thank you for dropping by!

13 blog hugs:

Unknown said...

I really love your ATC's. They are just stunning. happy crafting#2

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Oh Peggy, as usual, I love your faces, and these ATCs are no exception. Happy WOYWW from #1.

Eliza said...

Beautiufl journal pages and stunning drawings too.

Happy WOYWW
Eliza & Yoda 14

Kim Ferguson (Paper Crafting) said...

Beautiful, hope you give the male drawing a try, I'd like to see. Kim 26

Unknown said...

ok the cards are really awesome and Im sure they was a hit at the paint party. Sounds fun. And yes you can put my name in for a drawling on a ATC.. I don't own one yet and I haven't made any yet.. but my Daughter has made some lovely ones herself. Thanks for sharing. Roberta #55

Anonymous said...

Happy WOYWW. I haven't visited you for a while and, as usual, I am amazed at the beauty of your artwork. Ali x #56

Anne said...

Hello again your work is always so beautiful. I would very much like to own one of your ATC's please enter me for the draw for one. Hope that your mum will soon be better and I will include her in my prayers. My mum is also unwell. Happy WOYWW Anne x #76

Maisie Moonshine said...

Hi Peggy - Girls are so much nicer to draw! Great ATCs - The one you sent me for WOYWW4 is still in pride of place on my shelf unit. Have a happy week. MMx #83

ria gall said...

Hi Peggy
a great desk today with lots of lovely stuff on it. Those ATC's are fantastic I would love the chance of getting one of them
Enjoy WOYWW today and have a great week
Hugs Ria #43

mamapez5 said...

I had noticed that you don't draw men very often, but I am sure you can when you need to! I will pray with you for your mum's recovery. Blessings Kate x

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Peggy,

Beautiful ATCs, as always. Can you put my name in the drawing for one?

The bible comic book is just beautiful. What a great idea to use it as a guide for learning to draw men. The colors they used are great too - so vivid.

Happy WOYWW
peace,
Kay (23)

Wiola said...

Wow how beautiful!

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful page for your journal. Your women are so beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us a Word Art Wednesday.

Related Posts with Thumbnails