Google+ peggy aplSEEDS: WOYWW: Christian Art

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

WOYWW: Christian Art


When I was a child, the days seemed to go by so slowly.  It seemed like Christmas (and my birthday the day before it) seemed to take forever to come.  But now, the days seem to whiz by and it is already September!  And it is already Wednesday and time for What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday and Word Art Wednesday.

Seems there is so much to do and so little time.  I guess it is because I have been traveling a lot.  See how I am packing for another trip.  This time to Seoul, Korea...


 

But, I'm delighted that I got to paint something during our "Paint Party" last Saturday...


and of course, no matter how busy, I try to keep up with my prayer journal illustrations...



How are your days going by?  Are they whizzing by just like mine?  I hope you continue to find time to have some quiet time and do the things that bring you joy!

13 blog hugs:

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,

Tout comme toi je ne vois pas passer les jours et les semaines... J'ai l'impression de vivre dans un tourbillon infernal !
Je n'arrive pas à tout faire. Je pratique par priorité.

J'adore l'ensemble de tes dessins. Ils sont magnifiques.
Je te souhaite un merveilleux voyage, qu'il soit rempli de belles rencontres et de jolies découvertes.

❁ Bisous ❁

kiwimeskreations said...

Peggy I do love your art - and the way you journal is beautiful.
Safe travels
Blessings
Maxine

Hazel said...

Your paintings are so gorgeous. Keep safe in your travels. Thanks for sharing today. Hope you have a great day and a lovely crafting week to come. Hazel, WOYWW #47 x

Tertia said...

I just love your paintings and jour prayer journal pages! Safe travels.
Happy WOYWW !
Tertia #38

Unknown said...

Wow! All of your work is just beautiful. I love the first painting. Have a safe trip, and happy travels. #17

Chrysalis said...

Hi Peggy - your art work is amazing, as always, but I particularly love that Madonna and child - beautiful! Have a great trip to Korea. Hugs, Chris # 29

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Oh my...your work is beautiful...absolutely beautiful! I am so happy to have visited your blog.

Thanks for sharing your space and your projects. Have a wonderful week and trip! Hugs, Kathy Jo #41

Annie said...

Hi.
I'm afraid to say that up til Christmas my WOYWW visiting has to be done on the Thursday because I have taken on an extra day with my twinnies but I promise I will still be visiting :-)
Your artwork as always is simply stunning. Really hope you enjoy your travels.
Hugs,Annie x # 30

Teresa Arsenault said...

I love your artwork. The painting of Mary & Jesus is stunning. I like that you call your art journal a "Prayer Journal".
Blessing hugs,
Teresa

PS - I saw this at WAW and popped over for a closer look.

Unknown said...

This is my third try. The printing is so perfect, Mary and Jesus are something I would like to gaze upon for hours. The other two little darlings are beautiful. Thank you so much for joining our 150th challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I thank God for your participation and I pray you will have a day filled with joy.

Carole Robb Bisson
PS we are nearly twins. My birthday is one day after yours. Much older tho'

Papercrafting Princess said...

HeARTwarming!

JD/ Jill said...

As Always! Beautiful work!

Irish Cherokee said...

Your talents are amazing. Love the painting and the journal art. Safe travels and safe return. Blessings. - Jim

Related Posts with Thumbnails