Google+ peggy aplSEEDS: WOYWW: Pattaya, Thailand

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

WOYWW: Pattaya, Thailand


S̄wạs̄dī!

I am in a resort hotel in Pattaya, Thailand with an exceptionally large dresser (for hotels) which is perfect for journal painting!



Here is a lei from last night's dinner.  I have never seen this interesting flower before. And some baht I will be spending today ;-)

I found a Thai bible in one of the hotel drawers...


And my prayer journal illustrations are inspired by my time in Laos.  I found the Laotians to be such a quiet and gentle people and I thought of how they are a good example to me...



Something to think about, that hopefully when people meet me they will see gentleness, just as I appreciated the gentleness of the Laotians.


I suppose I have along way to go, but I hope to get there!

I am posting from an iPad so I don't know how this post will turn out, but I didn't want to miss What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday and Word Art Wednesday.

7 blog hugs:

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,

Ipad ou pas ! votre petit billet est une belle douceur... J'aime vraiment l'image de votre personnage. Elle est ravissante.
Je vous souhaite une bonne journée en Thaïlande.

Gros bisous plein de ☼

Nikki said...

Beautiful paintings those colours are just so warm :) Happy WOYWW hugs Nikki 6

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

ah Peggy great post and must be wodnerful to travel around like that lovely images.
BTW your link goes over to last weeks WOYWW post, not this one when you click from Julia's.. not sure if you know??
happy WOYWW Shaz in Oz.x #25

Annie said...

There seems to be several of your photos missing for me today....not sure why.
What I can see is as beautiful as always :-)
Hugs,
Annie x # 26

Elizabeth Dianne said...

It turned out great--love your illustrations!

Karen Letchworth said...

I am SO blessed by your art and your posts, Peggy. I really want you to know how genuinely grateful I am that you share your wonderful creations with us each week. It means so much to me, and I can't say thank you adequately. Have a great week, and I hope to see you share with us again soon.
God bless you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Ginny Maxam said...

A wonderful post, you Blog is such a treat to come to and read!! Always inspiring and always full of light!! Thank you!!
Ginny M

Related Posts with Thumbnails